Monday, August 31, 2009

Cassia Girl

Cassia is so much fun these days. She makes us laugh a lot. I can't believe she's almost 17 months. Nursery here we come...

Cassia "sweeping" up her toys. Her Grandma Hancock use to carry around a broom when she was this age too. Do you think broom carrying is hereditary?


Our neighbors watched our house for us while we were away for the funeral and when we came back there was a big "Welcome Home" sign and all these balloons. Crazy neighbors! We've really been blessed with good neighbors since we've been married. It's nice to have someone fun close by.


Cassia, me, and Grandma Whittier...relaxing at a park before our big day with viewing and funeral.


What makes kids so cute when they're sleeping? I can't get enough of it. Speaking of which...Cassia finally fell asleep for her nap. I thought that was never going to happen today.


We think Cassia speaks Greek...listen closely. Sometimes she just talks and talks and talks. She is picking up quite a few English words as well.

Better late then never
15 months stats (from apt 7/24/09)

Weight: 21 lbs (25% - 50%)
Height: 31 in (50% - 75%)
Head Cir: 46 cm/about 18 in (50% - 75%) - why this measurement anyway. Do you know any adult that had their head measured lately?
Shots: 1 and she did so good
Health: Healthy and Happy

3 comments:

Tracey said...

Man, you are so lucky that Cassia's going to nursery soon! I'm counting down til that day comes for Alexis! Cassia's a cutie, I love the babbling.

Lindsay said...

She is too fun and cute! :) We miss you guys. You should let us know if you ever come visit Logan again! :)

Mindy said...

It's good to see that your neighbors are taking good care of you out there. We miss those good old days down in the basement...okay, well besides the cramped quarters and giant hobos!