Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween and Little Bee

This is a little Halloween party we had with some of our friends. You can't really tell but we're decorating cookies.


Halloween we spent most of the day doing projects around the house. Ryan installing blinds.

Cassia playing with the blind box. I told her she could put toys inside it. Not exactly what I had in mind.


I cut Cassia's bangs...scary. Her first hair cut and pretty much mine too. It's not the best, but they aren't coming down to her nose anymore, so that's good.


In the afternoon we went to a trunk-or-treat. Cassia and I ready to go.


She was so excited to be a bee...






Really excited!




She was saying "bee" all night long. It was so cute. It was probably one of the best Halloween's I've ever had. I got to spend the whole day with my family and we were all in a good mood the whole day. It was great. I love Ryan and Cassia so much!

6 comments:

Jan said...

You are so right about me watching that cute little "Bee" video over and over again! Your little girl is growing up!! Thank you for sharing this precious time with the rest of us. Crystal, I know you are loved very much by Ryan and Cassia too. What a precious little family you are. I love all three of you very much!!
-Mom (and Grandma) Whittier

Marisa Jean said...

I love decorating Halloween cookies. They are my favorite to do through the year! Too bad I'm too lazy make any--I'll just have to live vicariously through you. And by the way, I think her haircut and costume is adorable!

Adam said...

No, actually, the haircut looks pretty good.

I miss you three! So, will we actually see you for MLK Jr. Day, or were you kidding about that?

Lindsay said...

Looks like a fun day. Cassia is so cute. I love her words she says. So cute!

Tawnie said...

Good job on the haircut! I just cut Shane's hair...it was scary but it doesn't look too bad...plus it was free! : )

Jess said...

so, i just have to say that i totally love the bangs.. thanks for inviting me to your blog! i miss you guys!