YAY!!!!
Congrats!
Yay! Yay! A thousand times YAY!
I am sooo happy I can't stand it!A little girl would have been just as exciting , but the Whittier name can pass to another generationthrough a little son. What a blessing you are to our family!!Love Ya' -Mom Whittier
exciting!!
Congratulations guys!! That is so cool. You will love him! Good luck with the name.
Congrats!!! That will be fun to have one of each:)
Wish we were there. Congrats! Any names picked out yet?
Post a Comment
8 comments:
YAY!!!!
Congrats!
Yay! Yay! A thousand times YAY!
I am sooo happy I can't stand it!
A little girl would have been just as exciting , but the Whittier name can pass to another generation
through a little son. What a blessing you are to our family!!
Love Ya'
-Mom Whittier
exciting!!
Congratulations guys!! That is so cool. You will love him! Good luck with the name.
Congrats!!! That will be fun to have one of each:)
Wish we were there. Congrats! Any names picked out yet?
Post a Comment