Friday, March 26, 2010

Spring is here!

Spring has arrived in Bremerton.

There are so many trees, like this one, in our yard.

Gorgeous. There are more blossoms around town everyday.


Ryan and Cassia playing around, fishing for turtles?


Got him!


My pretty girl actually wanted me to give her a ponytail. I know, I probably document every time this happens, but it's rare, okay?

Ryan's oddly obsessed with corn dogs, so when he heard this song he thought it was great. He usually sings it when we have corn dogs. Cassia's picking up on it now.

And I try so hard to make good healthy meals for these people.

Cassia gets so excited about the littlest thing. She's always singing some song...

*please ignore the big belly in the background. I have to wear an apron when I'm pregnant or I'd have to change my shirt 5 times a day :)

Cassia loves to read books! We sit for hours on end and she asks about every little detail of the pictures so she can learn the words. We're amazed at how much she remembers.

6 comments:

Janell H. said...

OH MAN, IS SHE CUTE! (Jeremy)

Lindsey said...

She is so cute and wonderful. I love her sweet little voice. Cutie cutie cutie!

Mindy said...

How fun. I love the big cheeser and the end!

Janell H. said...

CORN DOG!!!! Best song, ever.

Marisa Jean said...

Can you send the beauty of spring our way? Thanks. Appreciate it.

Adam said...

Wow, I need to get me to Washington State! She's adorable.