"Baby Man" as Cassia calls him. She can't say Madsen yet.
Cold hands! Cassia doesn't like her daddy's hand temperature.
Tummy time.
Hanging out watching General Conference
Cassia wanted to be wrapped up like Madsen
Laying on the floor
The family
Welcome home Madsen.
Thanks Grandma Whittier for taking lots of pictures while you were here so we can have documentation of these crazy weeks!
7 comments:
What an adorable little baby!! Oh I wish I could be there to see him in person!!! Congratulations and good luck with everything! It takes a lot of adjustment to be a mother of Two instead of One...but I am sure you will do great! I miss you!!!
love ya,
~Shawnda~
Looks like you're making the adjustment to two kids pretty darn good. I think Madsen is adorable and I wish I was closer to snuggle that tiny little body.
I can't get over how cute he is. You title this post a family of 4. Isn't it weird?
I love the tummy time picture :)
And wow, gloves and a coat in April?? Poor Cassia! Will it ever warm up there? She looks like such a happy girl in all those pictures.
Very few newborns look as handsome as Madsen. Congratulations! You've made the world a more beautiful place.
It was my privilege to be able to see and hold Madsen a few hours after his birth, and to be with you all during the first days of adjusting to your "family of four". The pictures were fun to take, with such beautiful (and cute) subjects. I love each one of you very much!
-Grandma Whittier
You have 2 cute blondies now! Crystal, Cassia looks so much like you. Isn't it amazing how quickly they change? Hudson is starting to look a little bit more like me, but Isaac is still happy to have a twin. :)
Post a Comment