Cassia with Pig and Turtle. I know, we're really creative when naming toys! Fun day at the park I thought Cassia looked so cute in all these pictures that I had to put up all of them.
How much cuter can she get? I hope things aren't too hectic at your house any more and that you're getting used to having two kids around. It was fun to hear how you're doing from Ryan the other day (although I'm sure I didn't get all the details from Steve...men). ;) I'm super excited to see you all this summer.
2 comments:
How much cuter can she get? I hope things aren't too hectic at your house any more and that you're getting used to having two kids around. It was fun to hear how you're doing from Ryan the other day (although I'm sure I didn't get all the details from Steve...men). ;) I'm super excited to see you all this summer.
She is so cute. I can't believe how long her hair is....she is so big.
Post a Comment