Thursday, April 15, 2010

Hap to Me

We celebrated Cassia's 2nd birthday on Sunday. Since our birthdays (in Feb) Cassia has been singing her version of Happy Birthday: "Hap to Daddy. Hap to Mom. Hap to Cash."

Cassia all ready for church on her birthday. She loves nursery to that was probably the funnest thing she could do that day.


We woke Cassia up from her nap and made her open presents. She was less than enthusiastic, but that's okay.


Uncle Isaac and Aunt Katie sent this dress up skirt. She loves it!


A helmet so now we can take her in the bike trailer legally


Or she can use it for her bike.


I'm no cake decorator, but this is what I came up with. I'm especially proud of myself because I made the cake from scratch while nursing Madsen. The things you have to do with two kids!


Not sure what this face means


Yummy!

Happy Birthday Cassia! We love you so much and hope you had a great day.

3 comments:

Janell H. said...

Happy Birthday to a gorgeous girl! Mmm that pink frosting looked delicious...strawberry? Love the princess/ballerina dress up skirt..wonder if she is still wearing it?

Lindsay said...

Cassia is so cute. I can't believe she is 2! Wow...times flies.

Adam said...

Hap to Cash! She just gets better with age.