Monday, April 15, 2013

Spring is just around the corner

Madsen sleeping with his Teddy
Madsen swinging
And Tori...with the tongue out as usual.
Cassia cheesing it.
And some friends Emma and Evelyn
Hi Mom!
I got a cake decorating book from the library and this was my practice cake before the kids birthdays.  We took it to an Easter dessert potluck.
Boats - 'oa' sound of the week craft.  We do craft every Friday and the kids love it.  I enjoy drilling them on less abstract topics like Reading, Math, Science, and Geography that we do the other days of the week, but it's all fun.  I'm having a blast being their preschool teacher.  I'm constantly amazed at how much and how fast they learn in the short time we do school everyday.

1 comment:

Mindy said...

Where do you get all your school ideas? Do you just make it all up yourself? I would love to have more of a schedule for my kids...just haven't got around to it yet. Looks like you've been having lots of birthday fun at your house!