 |
| Ryan agreed to take our formal family pictures- All the Hancock cousins...and really happy about taking pictures. |
 |
| All the reunion folks. My Mom, Dad, brothers, sisters, their families, and my Grandpa Law were all able to make it. |
 |
| My brother Isaac, his wife Katie, and their three kids: Lily, Hudson, and Liam |
 |
| The original 6 kids! I love this group. I couldn't have asked to grow up with a better bunch of kids. |
 |
| My family, plus Grandpa. |
 |
| The men...looking good. |
 |
| The women. |
 |
| My brother Jeremy, and some nieces Lily (Isaac's) and Hazel (Adam's) |
 |
| My first 5K as race director. I only lost 1/2 the racers because of poor directions. Oops! |
 |
| Ready to race! |
 |
| Cassia waiting for the kids dash. |
 |
| Madsen ready to go! |
 |
| Everyone finally found their way back. Relaxing for a few minutes before family yoga began. |
 |
| Girl cousins (minus Hazel) hanging out. |
 |
| Relaxing |
 |
| Ping-pong |
 |
| And fuse-ball |
 |
| Grandpa Law! |
 |
| Grandpa Law and my parents. |
 |
| My cute parents. |
Wow, there are so many pictures and yet so many things I didn't get pictures of. We rented a house by a Lake in Central Virginia. Everyone stayed at the house except Isaac and his family, who weren't too far away. This is the first time everyone has been together in several years. We're really spreading out. My parents, Jeremy, Isaac, and Angela are spread out in Virginia. Adam is in Indiana working on his doctorate at Purdue. Amber lives in Oakland, California. And we're here near Seattle Washington. We had a blast at the reunion: talking, relaxing, 5K race, yoga, drive-in movie, family talent show, game night, LOTS of good food prepared my all, and the best company I could ever ask for. I love these guys so much. I wish we could see each other more, but I was very grateful for the time we had together. We create memories I will never forget.
1 comment:
Too much to comment on, but this is amazing! And so fun to see your family all grown up with kids of their own.
What an amazing, wonderful trip. I love everything about these posts...except how envious I am that I didn't get to come. He he. :)
Post a Comment