So I found your blog through Katie's(this is Ryan's cousin Tina) and I have to tell you my little girl was laughing right along. She thought it was sooo funny.
Ryan, I just found your blog-you don't know me, and I don't really know you, but I met your sister at Ricks/BYUI and then I married Cory Workman. I teach band at Hawthorne Middle School and also go to a few elementary schools, including Ellis. Last year when your brother passed, Mrs. Kinghorn asked me if he was related to you and when I said yes, she wanted me to pass on her sympathies to your family, she remembered teaching you and Katie.
Anyhow, now that that is said, your wife is beautiful and your little girl is such a cutie, so adorable! Little girls are the best :-) (I'm sure you already know that)
4 comments:
That is so precious!
Aaaaah! The little happy thing.
So I found your blog through Katie's(this is Ryan's cousin Tina) and I have to tell you my little girl was laughing right along. She thought it was sooo funny.
Ryan, I just found your blog-you don't know me, and I don't really know you, but I met your sister at Ricks/BYUI and then I married Cory Workman. I teach band at Hawthorne Middle School and also go to a few elementary schools, including Ellis. Last year when your brother passed, Mrs. Kinghorn asked me if he was related to you and when I said yes, she wanted me to pass on her sympathies to your family, she remembered teaching you and Katie.
Anyhow, now that that is said, your wife is beautiful and your little girl is such a cutie, so adorable! Little girls are the best :-) (I'm sure you already know that)
Post a Comment