Cassia seems to have grown so much in the last couple weeks. She's finally outgrowing some 0-3 month clothes and just looks so big lately.
Here are some cute pictures of Cassia in her jumper. She doesn't do much jumping, mostly just takes small steps and tries to turn around to see us.
Cassia can sit up by herself pretty good, as long as she can sit still. For anyone who doesn't know Cassia, holding still isn't her speciality. I did catch her sitting the other day though. This time she lasted about a minute.
Yesterday Cassia had her first big spill. She was playing on the bed with both parents in the room when all the sudden she took one big roll and landed face first on the floor. After 15 minutes of comfort and a good nap she felt better. Poor kid. Later Ryan threw himself off the bed in the same manner just to see how hard she really hit. Love? Silliness? I'm not sure!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Your husband may have mental deficiencies, before or after his fall I'm not telling. Also what is a growning girl. sounds awesome.
Wow, she's gotten so big!
So that boy's taken to diving off beds huh? Hm...I'll admit that I giggled at the thought, but wasn't the least bit surprised.
Post a Comment