Okay, here's some more cuteness from Cassia. She's started talking giberish A LOT, especially when she's suppose to be napping.
She's a big-sitter girl!
And eats rice cereal. We have yet to buy a high-chair, so it takes two of us to feed her. Ryan gets to hold her on his lap and have the cereal fall on him and I'm in charge of shoveling it in.
Hey Guys!!! I (adam)was going to call you on sunday but i forgot. I was going to get your physical address. It sure is nice to see that you have a blog- finally. Cassia sure has grown. Her face has filled out more, she looks good. Anyway, looks like we will be keeping in touch more.
3 comments:
Miss that little baby.
Hey Guys!!! I (adam)was going to call you on sunday but i forgot. I was going to get your physical address. It sure is nice to see that you have a blog- finally. Cassia sure has grown. Her face has filled out more, she looks good. Anyway, looks like we will be keeping in touch more.
I love the smell of rice cereal.
Post a Comment