The Stats:
Weight: 19 lbs 11.5 oz (45th percentile)
Height: 29 1/2 inches (75th percentile)
So, I guess my feelings that my baby is growing up too fast in the last little were all justified. She sure sprung up. She must have decided that she didn't want to go through life being the smallest in her class.
This is a picture of Cassia when she was only a few weeks old. I'm amazed at how much she's grown in the last year. Recently I've thought a lot about her "birth day" and all the emotions we went through being first time parents. It's be a crazy ride so far, but we love Cassia so much and are glad she's part of our family.
5 comments:
Wow, she really did grow a lot!! That's great! That picture of her in her high chair is so cute, what a smile! She looks so different from when she was born. It really is pretty crazy how time flies, and parenthood really is a crazy ride.
P.S. I'm wondering if you've started weaning yet. If so, how's it going?
Doesn't even look like the same person!
You know what's great...she has her own unique smile!
Glad to hear Cassia is doing so well! *Lily blows you a kiss
YAY! Big girl! She has grown a lot!!
Wow...growth spurt!
Post a Comment