Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Who reads my blog?

So with our move to Washington coming up at the end of the week I've been saying goodbye to a lot of people. I've been suprised at how many people have said that they'll keep up with us from our blog. Some I'm not sure how they even found out I had a blog. I don't mind by any means. I have a strange curiousity about people's lives and I'm glad to see I'm not the only one.

So, who are you? If your reading this blog please write a comment. I'm mostly just curious to see who reads my blog. Also if you have a blog leave your address so we can see what you're up to as well. If you have a private blog my email address is crys.whit@gmail.com, so please add me if you haven't already.

Okay, make a comment. Ready....set.....go!

P.S. I will be sharing all the details of our move once we get up there. I'm excited and very nervous to be moving beyond our college experience and onto our....rest of life experience. I'll miss all the friends we've made here in Logan.

17 comments:

Aaron Hancock said...

I read your blog everyday - sometimes more often than that. How else am I going to be the first one east of the Mississippi to see the new Cassia pictures and videos. Keep it up.

Love,

Dad

Nathan Grigg said...

Amy and I both read your blog. Hope the move goes well!

Mike and Shannon said...

hey there, it's us. yeah, you probably didn't know we've been following your blog since I never comment, but now you do and now I will and will try to do better at that. anyway, I think you have ours, but it is www.sheepishlionss.blogspot.com man good luck with the move. we are certainly excited for you. what an adventure. till later.

Mindy said...

I read your blog, but you already know that! We're excited for this new adventure for you. It's fun to be out on your own, but also hard. When do you move?

Janell H. said...

Can't wait to read about the Whittier adventures in Washington!!

Lindsey said...

I, of course, am an avid reader of the Whittier News. I look forward to hearing about your adventures in Washington. I'll miss you SO, SO much!

Jess said...

i read your blog! it's been a while since i've commented, though.. sorry about that.. ps cassia is so cute!
good luck with the move!

Adam and Dinae Pitcher said...

We read your blog. We have been curious who really reads ours as well but have never tried to find out who does.

Adam said...

I'm here too!

Tracey said...

HI:) You know that I read your blog! I can't believe you guys are moving at the end of the week!! How exciting and scary! I'm sure you guys will love it. Real life, outside of college, is fun. I look forward to hearing how your move goes. GOOD LUCK!

Katie said...

I can't wait to see you next week! Enjoy the next couple of days -- bittersweet, no doubt.

Emily and Ryan said...

I was one of those people telling you that we would keep up with you on your blog! Good luck with everything and we will surely miss you guys! Thanks for everything your cute little family did for others. You should hopefully be able to get to our blog through this. Take Care!

Lindsay said...

i read your blog all the time! :) I think you should have our blog address already! :) Good luck in the move! Keep in touch!

The Oakey's said...

I am a frequent blog reader as well! I love seeing the updates on your little family. Thanks for meeting us a few weeks ago, it was great to see you a Cassia! Good luck with the move, I wish we were close so we could help you out! I can't wait to see the updates from Washington!

Jeremy said...

I don't read your blog.

Alicia Steere said...

We are for sure keeping tabs on you guys! Can't wait to hear more about your new adventure, so exciting!!!

Kellie said...

I try to keep up on your blog, too. Things have been nuts here lately since we're moving, too and I'm not great at commenting. But I do come by and read! Good luck with your move and congrats to Ryan with graduating!