Sunday, May 10, 2009

Graduation


Well...he finally did it. Ryan is finished with school. He graduated with his Bachelors and Masters degrees on May 1st and 2nd. We decided to only participate in the Master's ceremonies, which were on the 1st. One of the few times you can receive a Masters before a Bachelors I guess.


Ryan with his parent's after the ceremony.


Cassia supporting her Daddy. She's even got her 'Aggie'-alls on.


All of us.


And the walk. Sorry about the photography and the screaming.

Good job Ryan! I'm so proud of all you've accomplished. You've put in so much work and effort into your schooling and now it's time to head out there to the 'real' world. I know you'll do great!

4 comments:

Mindy said...

Congrats to Ryan! We'll be there someday...eventually. :)

Adam said...

Congratulations Ryan! Proud of you!

Jan said...

So proud of both of you! The video of Ryan's "walk" to receive his diploma turned out great, Crystal. Thank you for recording and sharing this very special moment. Dad and I were more emotional watching it on your blog than we were witnessing it in person.
Love Ya'
Mom and Dad Whittier

Janell H. said...

The scream makes it even better! And wow, both degrees at once??! How cool is that! So he really IS done with school. No more students in your family, then! Awesome!