Hiking Wind Caves
A classic hike in Logan. About 3 miles round trip. It was a little cold for Cassia sitting in a backpack and we might have froze her half to death, but the weather was perfect for when you're trudging up a mountain.
The top of the trail.
Cassia and Ryan at the top. See she's enjoying it. She's such a good hiker!
Logan Zoo
Logan has a small zoo, mostly a bird zoo. It's a nice place to go for a walk and let kids see some animals. Cassia loves the ducks. She'll even say duck once in awhile.
This is the proper duck watching position.
Listen carefully and you can hear her say "duck".
Aggie Ice Cream
We went to Aggie Ice Cream a few times. Ryan's parents stay at the University Inn sometimes when they come to town so we've had some ice cream tokens stored up. We went to get ice cream 3 times in one week. I'm mentioning this because we still have 2 tokens, so if someone wants them let me know and I'll send them your way. We also have a gift card to Cafe Sabor ($12 left) and 4 punch passes to the Logan Rec Center. Free stuff anybody?
River Walk
Down by the Golf Course there is a beautiful trail along the Logan River. We took a walk there one last time as well.
Cleaning
And of course we de-junked, packed, and cleaned. Cassia was a really good helper and I really good sport about the whole experience. Ryan's parents helped us out a lot. I think his Mom cleaned more of my house than I did. THANK YOU!!
Mom, can we keep this pot. It makes a good seat!
Cassia, Grandpa, and Grandma all vacuuming.
There that's the end of our days in Logan... now onto Washington.
3 comments:
These pictures make me miss you even more. There is a RS activity tonight that I am nervous to go to because you and Cassia won't be there. I'm not sure if it will be very much fun without you. :) Oh well, I guess I'll have to be brave and grow up sometime.
Feel free to send some free stuff our way.
I am glad you got to do some fun stuff before you left. We'll take any free stuff you want to send! :)
What fun memories! I thought as I was looking at the Logan pictues, "Wow - Ryan and Crystal were really blessed to be students at USU." First, and foremost, you found each other. Many other good decisions followed that made for a full and happy life while you were living in Logan. Crystal, you are beautiful, in so many ways. We are very grateful for the blessing you are in our lives.
Love Ya'
-Mom and Dad Whittier
Post a Comment