So, I have lots of stuff to post about from the last few weeks, but I'm not going to post about our move. At least not at the moment. This is more recent. Cassia finally allowed me to do something (besides brush) with her hair today.
It all started when she gelled up her hair with oatmeal at breakfast. She's been having a lot of fun using food as hair products lately. The best is when she eats beats because afterwards she has a slight purple tint to her hair. So since her oatmeal made her hair stick straight up anyway, I figured I didn't have anything to loose trying something new with it. Anyway, here's my cute girl.
And I did finally got her dressed for the day. Do you like her blue PJ's. I'm of the opinion that she can wear whatever color. The blue really brings out her eyes.
3 comments:
Cute! Way to go with the pig tails, how exciting! I'm totally okay with the blue, Alexis has a bunch of blue clothes lately. They also bring out her blue eyes. Hope the move went well and that you are adjusting.
I love the pig tails! She is so cute and fun! I miss you guys. I'd love to hear more about how things are going.
Those. Are. Hilarious!
Post a Comment