It was Cassia Birthday on Saturday and we had lots of fun. This is Cassia with her new Hippo she got from my boss Adie.
Ah, the first birthday Cake. Please ignore the singing in the background.
Cassia with her piece of cake.
Present from Uncle Jeremy, Aunt Janelle and Parker. Thanks guys! She loves it. It's made bathtime a little more relaxed than normal.
Present from Grandma and Grandpa Hancock and Aunt Angela. Thanks! She's really enjoying her new book and blanky.
Present from Grandma and Grandpa Whittier. Life saver in church this week and while I was trying to clean the house yesterday without Cassia getting everything out as quickly as I put it away.
Also thanks for everyone else for the cards and phone calls. You made Cassia feel very loved.
5 comments:
Wow I can't believe she's alread one. Happy Birthday Cassia!
I can't believe she's already one also!! I totally spaced that it was her birthday on Saturday. Looks like it was a good one! Happy Birthday little sweetie!!
Yay! Thanks for all the videos!!! Now I don't feel like I totally missed out on everything..
The movies are way fun! They almost make it feel like we were there.
Yes, and Slacker Aunt Katie has a present here at the house for whenever I see y'all next. Meantime, I recommend watching the singing clip on MUTE. ;) Next year: more Crystal, less Ryan.
Post a Comment