Monday, December 31, 2018

December Life and getting ready for Christmas

With Ryan away Madsen and I got to figure out how to tie a tie.  Only took half a dozen attempts!
Love these kiddos
For Tori's Family Night Activity we made these adorable penguins!
Cassia's violin concert
She is loving taking strings at school this year.

Nice job girl!
Here comes Daddy's boat!
These trailers are waiting to go on the boat.  Ryan's office for the next several months during the maintenance period.
It's here!
Ward Christmas party.  Madsen was suppose to be a donkey, but surprisingly came on stage as Joseph instead.
Cassia was one of the head angels
Tori was also an angel
The whole cast.  We have a great primary group!
Tori invited her school teacher to come, and she was so sweet to come see Tori in our simple nativity.
Festival of trees.  The library's tree.  These kids (especially the silly one) love the library.
The Middle School tree
The Elementary School tree
Madsen played a song for his classes' sing and share
Tori sang and played a song.  I ended up singing it with her after this because she was pretty nervous...but she made it through.
We had some friends over for a gingerbread house making party.
The 4 family's houses
I LOVE making treat plates!  We did 30 this year, and I wanted to do more...but life is too busy.
Nativity on the Christmas eve (23rd for us) at our house.
It was fun to have some friends join us for dinner and the nativity.

No comments: