Sunday, December 2, 2018

Report Card Job Chart

So, as a mother, I get pretty excited about silly things....like Job Charts.  My kids are all pretty good students and they care about their grades.  A friend and I were talking about how we wish we could give our kids grades at home (and I've thought about it before).  This week I decided to just go for it and see how it went.  They did SO well.  At the end of each month they will be able to "turn in" A's for rewards....or they can save them up over the month for bigger rewards later.  They did not have a perfect week, but they all made improvements in all areas.  Hopefully they will keep it up!  If anyone wants to see what I did and use it as a template for one for your family, here it is.  These things are expectations we've already had for our kids...now we just have a way to record how they are doing, and let them see their progress.

No comments: