Monday, December 31, 2018

Korea (V) - parks, musems, the temple, and palaces


Stopped by a park on the way to a museum
Kids LOVE these foot paths.  Ouch!
Honey I Shrunk the Ryan

Not sure what I seoul u means...but it was everywhere

Artifact at the musem.  It was a little more fancy than the kids could appreciate at the museum, so we didn't spend too much time there.

The random things you see while at the markets

Some fishy something.  Looked better than it tasted.

Kimchi section at the grocery store.  Holy Cow!

Seoul temple!
Kids (and Ryan) found a park nearby while I was at the temple.
Yummy (but again SO SPICY!) meat and veggies.
Palaces

Fall colors were breath-taking our whole visit

Western style building at the palace
Love the colors!
Loved the columns on this building
Uh....doesn't look stable...

Off to the airport
Awesome food at the airport!
As if they don't have a big enough Teddy Bear
The locals....at least one group at the airport

No comments: